Stay Healthy, Keep Exercising
EXERCISE TO DEAL WITH STRESS
We are living in unprecedented times and we are learning more and more everyday about this virus and its effects. We are all feeling rather stressed, anxious and uncertain in the current environment. While we’re told to stay at home and many studios and gyms are closed, you can still get in a great workout right from your home. Exercise helps us manage stress and anxiety. Exercise lowers rates of depression and it makes as able to deal with all of this uncertainty in a more positive way. Don't give up on your exercise especially now. Working out will boost your mood and increase your sense of well-being. No matter how good you are at managing stress, this is a difficult time for all of us. We encourage you to keep exercising and moving your bodies at home or outside in the sunshine.
KEEP SUPPORTING LOCAL STUDIOS
Have you considered online exercise? Some of our local studios and trainers have already gone online (or about to) which is wonderful. Below is a list of the ones we are aware of so far. We urge you to continue supporting your local studios and trainers through this time. Tune in to their workouts on Instagram, Zoom or Youtube. Lets all work together to ensure businesses are not closed because of lack of attendance.
HEALTHY FOOD ONLINE
As we also need to consider buying food online, here are some fantastic suggestions to keep you healthy during this time.
- https://www.edibleco.co.za/ - Gorgeous veggie boxes CTN
- https://www.wildorganics.co.za/- Fresh, organic foods delivered weekly CTN
- https://freschonline.com/- Organic & gluten-free products
- https://buyfresh.co.za/- Organic groceries online
- https://www.faithful-to-nature.co.za/- Eco-friendly & organic online shop
- https://frozenforyou.co.za/cpt/- Delicious frozen homestyle meals CTN
- https://thevegboxcompany.co.za/- Stunning veggie boxes, Midlands KZN
- https://organicfootprints.co.za/- Organic online shop, PE
- https://www.foodfitnessfactory.co.za/- Healthy meals, CTN